Organizations are increasingly finding themselves at risk as cyber attacks and intrusions rise. Attacks are becoming more sophisticated, targeted and damaging. Organizations recognize that they must take a proactive stance against unauthorized intrusion and attacks. They must also be ready to respond if an incident does occur to minimize disruption to their business.
Our incident response management and malware experts can help secure your systems and resolve computer security incidents of all kinds. We can limit your exposure to threats and effectively respond to intrusions.
We can deliver a wide range of capabilities – from security program development, to regulatory and standards compliance, to security education and training. We can help you:
- Align your risk strategy with the performance of your business
- Optimize your compliance efforts to operate more effectively, efficiently and with greater agility
- Evaluate your current approach and provide recommendations for improvement or suggest risk transfer strategies
- Assess the effectiveness of your current efforts and controls and recommend improvements
- Triage, track and treat gaps and threats in your current approach
- Reduce cost and improve effectiveness of your governance, risk and compliance efforts
- Tailor our proprietary risk evaluation approach to your organization’s culture and appetite for risk
- Design, implement and assess risk management capabilities across a spectrum of strategic, operational, financial and compliance considerations
Planning and preparation can mean the difference between
Incidents and compromises can create major issues for your
The RITZ team has performed hundreds of incident response
Things happen fast in a crisis. Preserving key evidence can