Recent high-profile incidents underscore the need for security awareness and training. In a world where your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated attacks, your users can be the weakest link in the security chain. By training technical and non-technical users, you can help protect your organization from attack.
We provide cyber security training services that address the technical and human elements of your organization to help ensure you are operating in a secure environment. Our courses can help you meet compliance requirements, minimize risks, maximize data security, manage vendor technologies and incorporate leading industry practices.
We can deliver a wide range of capabilities – from security program development, to regulatory and standards compliance, to security education and training. We can help you:
- Align your risk strategy with the performance of your business
- Optimize your compliance efforts to operate more effectively, efficiently and with greater agility
- Evaluate your current approach and provide recommendations for improvement or suggest risk transfer strategies
- Assess the effectiveness of your current efforts and controls and recommend improvements
- Triage, track and treat gaps and threats in your current approach
- Reduce cost and improve effectiveness of your governance, risk and compliance efforts
- Tailor our proprietary risk evaluation approach to your organization’s culture and appetite for risk
- Design, implement and assess risk management capabilities across a spectrum of strategic, operational, financial and compliance considerations
RITZ provides training services that address the technical
Excellence requires expertise and education to transform
RITZ offers engaging, interactive eLearning courses that