Security architecture and infrastructure is becoming increasingly complicated. If you only consider architecture from an IT perspective, you will miss the structural security elements needed to support the evolving technology infrastructure, emerging legislative regulations, and ever-increasing threats. Additionally, broadly skilled staff is incredibly difficult to attract, hire and retain.
Through thousands of engagements, our highly skilled teams navigate complex environments, applying proven methodologies and leading practices to help ensure success. We offer deep and diverse skills, significant expertise in testing and deploying nearly any technology, and a unique ability to help you select the right solution for your environment.
We can deliver a wide range of capabilities – from security program development, to regulatory and standards compliance, to security education and training. We can help you:
- Align your risk strategy with the performance of your business
- Optimize your compliance efforts to operate more effectively, efficiently and with greater agility
- Evaluate your current approach and provide recommendations for improvement or suggest risk transfer strategies
- Assess the effectiveness of your current efforts and controls and recommend improvements
- Triage, track and treat gaps and threats in your current approach
- Reduce cost and improve effectiveness of your governance, risk and compliance efforts
- Tailor our proprietary risk evaluation approach to your organization’s culture and appetite for risk
- Design, implement and assess risk management capabilities across a spectrum of strategic, operational, financial and compliance considerations
Highly complex organizations have special challenges.
Network security and design is significantly more complex
Data is an integral part of any business. Preventing data
Enterprises support a wide range of endpoint devices
In today’s world, breaches will succeed and the adversary
Web, email and mobile applications are increasingly targets